Saturday 27 November 2010

First try

HoHo

Well, here's my first go at trying to do some blogging, i suppose it's a bit like a diary but for everyone to see. OK well im gonna see if i can wrestle with this technology and get something of interest up here.

Firstly, I want everyone to know that as an old rocker, I still rely on Valve technology to get me through the night so this could be painfully slow to start with.

At the grand old age of 39 Im still playing in a rocking little band called 'Montana' in Edinburgh and cant see me ever giving up the faith. will stick a pic up of the band when i work out how.

2 great kids and a smashing lass who agrees to let me call her 'Wife' - what could be better! (Hmmm.. still would like a Gibson ES335 in tobacco sunburst) but hey! As long as it's loud!! And my 2 lads certainly are! who would ever have thought that I would spend my days shouting "Be quiet!" all the time!

Anyways, gonna go and work out how this all works

1 comment: